Convivium Dinner Auction
November 1, 2014
Mass • Silent Auction • Dinner • Live Auction
Kenrick-Glennon Seminary's annual Convivium Dinner Auction will be held on November 1, 2014 at The Cedars in downtown St. Louis. This enjoyable evening begins with a Mass celebrated by Most Reverend Robert J. Carlson, the Archbishop of St. Louis and Convivium's Honorary Chairman. Mass will be followed by an elegant dinner and silent and oral auctions.
This annual event supports the Student Life Association and the Cardinal Glennon College Student Activity Fund, helps underwrite the seminary's operational budget, and offsets expenses for special needs such as the Holy Land Retreat and Pilgrimage Fund. The Seminary appreciates and depends on the many friends and benefactors who continue to support Convivium.
Please contact the Development Office at 314-792-7436 or email@example.com for further information.
How Can I Help?
Donate an Auction Item
- If you are in the position to donate an item for the auction, please send a completed donor form and your donation to the seminary by October 3rd.
- Items may be delivered to Kenrick-Glennon Seminary at 5200 Glennon Drive, Shrewsbury, MO 63119 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. If special arrangements are required, please contact the Development Office at 314-792-7436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please remember that all tangible items must be new or antiques in "like new" condition.
- View our Wish List if you would like to make a donation and have not already decided on an item.
- You may also refer to the following registries for ideas. Please remember that these are only suggestions and you do not have to get the exact brand at these stores.
- Bed Bath and Beyond – Our registry name is KENRICK (first name) GLENNON (last name) and our registry number is 541159140.
- Target – Search under “Targetlists” (not Registries) with KENRICK (first name) GLENNON (last name).
- Amazon – Under “Wish Lists” search for our wish list by using our email email@example.com.
Become a Sponsor
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze Sponsorship Opportunities are available. As a sponsor, you will be recognized for your generous participation in our mission.
- For information about the sponsorship levels and the associated benefits, please read our Sponsorship Opportunities Overview.
Attend the Auction
- Mark your calendar for Convivium on November 1st and consider reserving a seat or table. Please contact Lauren Clasen at 314-792-7436 to request an invitation.
Provide a Monetary Donation
- Contributions of any amount are greatly appreciated and will help offset the costs of the event. Supporters contributing $1,000 or more will receive special recognition as an Underwriter on this website and in our auction catalog (if received by October 3rd).
- Prayers for our seminarians and for the success of the auction are always greatly appreciated.
Mike & Rita Mooney
The Tracy Family
Peter & Bev Danis
Diocese of Springfield - Cape Girardeau
H. Wayne Groner Insurance Agency
Fr. Paul J. Kersgieter
Mr. and Mrs. Jack McEnery
Richard and Audrey Mehan
Monsignor Gregory R. Mikesch
Archdiocese of Omaha
Orthopedic Care of St. Louis
Dr. and Mrs. Henry E. Purcell
Rev. Msgr. Mark S. Rivituso
Rev. Msgr. Joseph M. Simon
Pete and Judy Tobben
The seminary community is grateful to all those who supported Convivium 2013, especially:
Honorary Chairman - Archbishop Robert J. Carlson
Convivium Chairs - Vince & Marianne Burkemper
Auctioneer - Terry Beye